The Crying Moon The Crying Moon

This is a pretty good track. I like the right hand piano line, and the overall theme, but I feel the left hand portion comes on a bit too strong for how simple/repetitive it is. Not bad, to be clear, but too much force compared to the more interesting right hand bit.

The Investigation The Investigation

This is actually a neat track. I dig the tech/scifi vibe.

Could be put to god effect in a number of places, but really in thinking type games a-la Space Chem, Gunpoint or Magic DotP.

Really good work keep it up!

DJ ShaK - Chili DJ ShaK - Chili

Dat Bassline!

This track is delicious, love the drums and bass lines to death. Half star off as the E-Piano(?) instrument sounds... I dunno, cheap... The line is good, but the voice brings it down a bit.

Still though, YES!

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Thanks a bunch for the feedback, Alturos! Appreciate it.

Mastercode Mastercode

This songs only crime is that it ends. I love the bass and ePiano work; it just sounds amazing.

Thanks for posting.

Daniel H - Whoop Whoop Daniel H - Whoop Whoop

Slow to start but not bad.

Looks like you got hit pretty heavy by 0 bombers. It happens, and grumping about it tends to bring them in more =/

In any event, this is a fairly solid piece of work though it is a bit slow to get going (Nearly a full minute of just percussion build up).

4/8 from me (For what little it seemed to help).

Zubwoofer - Skyline(DEMO 1) Zubwoofer - Skyline(DEMO 1)

Nice...

This is a really nice track you have here bud. Of the two I gotta say I prefer the zeta+ version, it sounds more... something...

Anyway great work 5/10.
keep it up!

If I Had A Halo If I Had A Halo

Epic

This is indeed a well written piece of music. The gated choir is perfect (it really makes the song). All the pieces really come together here to make something special.

Keep it up!

Enzer0 responds:

Thanks for the votes! One of my earliest but best sounding pieces.

Just Play Just Play

Oozes Awesome!

It's like 3 awesome SNES tracks all packaged into one piece of fantastic.
Great work!

Downwierd responds:

Thank you! Glad you liked it!

Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata

Bloody Zero Bombers...

This is a lovely production. I feel the strings really make this shine.
(Doesn't help that the Moonlight is one of my favourite classical pieces).

Outstanding job sir.

last wormhole last wormhole

Very Nice.

Only thing I find out of place is that the basses timing tends to be a bit off (I'm assuming that's live bass playing) , Not so much that it ruins the song but enough that it's noticeable.

All the same, great work.
4/8